New construction, what kind of pool cleaner

Treypd

Jul 7, 2021
Arkansas
In ground salt water pool. 16x32 3-5 foot deep. The electrician noticed I didn't have a Polaris pump? Do I need an automatic cleaner or just Manuel cleaner. Pool guy said $850 for Polaris pump. New to all of this and I really don't understand. Looking for videos and can't find anything. Any help would be great

Having done all the research and having read as much in this forum the robot cleaner is the way to go. I am brand new to this and I just forked out the cash today and ordered one from the vendor recommended in this forum. Word of wisdom, inventories are running low everywhere. The vendor is Marina Pool Spa and Patio out of Colorado. The woman everyone raves about is Margaret. I called this am and had 2 calls back today and was able to jump on a model that worked for me when they received 4 of them today. Already have my shipping tracking number. Customer service was awesome

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.