New Construction - Granbury, Texas

Loving the color so far!!!! It will only get better as it cures! Have you brushed it yet? Make sure to do so at least twice a day to start with!

Kim:kim:
Yes, I brushed it last night (this is quite the arm workout...I'm going to look like Popeye by the end of this). They are coming today to get the pool circulating, add some chemicals, and program the system. I can't wait to see the LED lights and Sheer Descent :love:

Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks great! We were in your neck of the woods this past weekend and were supposed to go eat dinner on Saturday night in the square, so I was going to be on the lookout for your nice new pool.

Unfortunately the boat had different ideas and died on us in the middle of the lake. We spent Saturday being towed in by the BRA. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: kimkats and Snoobug
Looks great! We were in your neck of the woods this past weekend and were supposed to go eat dinner on Saturday night in the square, so I was going to be on the lookout for your nice new pool.

Unfortunately the boat had different ideas and died on us in the middle of the lake. We spent Saturday being towed in by the BRA. :rolleyes:
I work for the county and was hearing how busy BRA was this weekend 😫 sorry about the boat, hopefully it’s an easy fix.

I work for the county and was hearing how busy BRA was this weekend 😫 sorry about the boat, hopefully it’s an easy fix.
Yeah, very easy fix... just the battery. I put a new one in and were back on the water on Sunday. The BRA said we were their 7th tow of the day.

Reactions: String2005
We are done besides the outdoor furniture that's back-ordered. Sod, rock, and landscaping was completed at the beginning of last week. :giggle: These are not the best pictures since it was a pano from my phone.
I just want to say that I am so thankful for all of your help and I have been maintaining my pool on my own using Pool Math and my TF-100 test kit and it is a lot easier than I expected (I had major anxiety over this during the building process). I also included a picture of what the back yard looked like before, huge change, and I could not be happier!IMG_8606.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8607.JPG
    IMG_8607.JPG
    284.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8608.JPG
    IMG_8608.JPG
    381.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8609.JPG
    IMG_8609.JPG
    465.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8611.JPG
    IMG_8611.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 36
Our contractor just asked if we want white or black fixtures, he said most people choose black...

Could I get some input/ opinions and if anyone has pictures of their fitting and if you have Caribbean Blue Stonescapes would be wonderful

I have attached the pictures of our tile and we plan to use Caribbean Blue Stonescapes
Is this the final tile color you went with (Harmony - Olive Blue) for the waterline and the spa edge? We are considering this same color and it looks great in your final pictures... so I was wondering if it was indeed your actual choice. Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.