New Build South TX

Thanks! I appreciate the comments :cheers:
Got home from a round of golf to find this!
Oct182011_0594.jpg

Oct182011_0593.jpg

I just shut off the water a few minutes ago....almost exactly 12,000 gal
Even at night, i can tell the color is quite a bit darker with the full depth of the water. Today we had 30 mph winds all day so I have a lot of skimming to do...and brushing.
So far I really like the color...looking forward to seeing it in the sun...I'll post a few more pics

Turned the lights on the other night (by pressing each aux button individually) and they were all out of sync; Spa was on American mode (guessing), and pool light 1 was on carribean (guessing), pool light 2 was on solid blue. I tried switching each light on and off to get them to change into the various modes and colors. I managed to get the spa light and pool light 2 to be on the same schedule (solid blue), but I can't seem to get pool light 1 to change off the combination of blues and green....

Read the manual and made sure everything configured correctly...Lights are on Aux 3, 4, and 5 and setup as INTELLIBRITE in the Function menu.

What I'm finding in the Lighting menu is that the Easy Touch does not do anything when I try ALL ON, ALL OFF, or SYNC. It's like there is no control. Same when trying to set a mode or a solid color...nothing happens.

The manual is sort of vague about how exactly to sync the lights....for example do you use the sync command when the lights are off or when they are all on, etc....

Any advice on what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

Looks GREAT!!
g/l on the lighting - I am kinda jealous of all the fancy lights and controls available on new pools (mine is 1987) but then I hear about setup complexities! I'm sure you'll get it figured out.
Gone swimming yet??

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi satx66. Not sure if you still monitor this post. The pool looks great. I am very close to signing a contract with pool concepts. I was wondering if there is any advice as far as do's and dont's i should look for with the builder specifically. I will try to post the design and details soon too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.