New build last year Blue Springs, Mo

Oct 11, 2017
Blue Springs
Since it's like 15* outside and I'm dreaming of spring, I thought I would post pics of the renderings, construction and finished product of our pool build

Details: 16x41x26 L w/custom step, 26000 gals, IG, Vinyl, Sand Filter S310 Hayward, ECOstar VSP, Omnilogic, 300BTU Hayward heater, SWG T-Cell 15, 2x Main drains, 2x Skimmers, Built spring 2018

Rendering images are attached, construction and the finished product will follow shortly.

1-VNOJ4701.PNG2-BKWY1687.PNG3-MPYI8056.PNG4-EQFR7775.PNG5-VXGM1882.PNG

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Curious what your electric bill was like with nay. Gas heater? We are about to do a new build and builder is recommending natural gas but I’m terrified of $400 heating bills. Heat pumps are r commode a lot Any advice? Pool looks awesome!
Hey Jess - Electric wasn't too bad, ran us about $60 (20% +/-) more in Oct from the previous year, but that would include the VS pump running about 10 hours a day. Gas on the other hand ran us about $100 (3x) more than the previous year (Oct) but that includes the outdoor kitchen and fire table.

If I remember correctly and someone can correct me if I'm mistaken but a heat pump will take a bit longer to heat the pool. Gas pool heater as long as it's sized correctly will raise the temp about a degree an hour but will cost more. My wife wanted the faster option.

Looks Great! Were they able to get all of the wrinkles out around the steps? We are finishing up our build and have a couple that they say they will have to come back for when the temps are a little warmer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.