New Build in The Colony, TX

Today is plaster day. We are super excited. Attached are some updated pictures.
ffcd3bac265785d8e52d706aa3831c86.jpg
ab018fe44fa4111acd41054d8777552b.jpg
d6c6e20292d3a23b35fa416fe8508f03.jpg
300f74b0593b12d6535bd22ddc57f1f1.jpg
b4652f36057a61158761f20664822743.jpg

OH man that is pretty!!! LOVE the color!!!!

Now go to Google for me and do a search for this "NPC start up card" You want the back side of the card. I have been told this is a good start up method for new plaster. Show it to your PB and see what he says about it.

Kim:kim:

Ok so question for you all. We filled the pool on Saturday. Noticed the spa was loosing water. The pb wanted to fill even though they were very aware we would be out of the state this week. Pb come over yesterday to fill the spa for me. Today the dye tested and couldn't find any issues. The start up team did chemicals today and did some work in the spa however they did not fill the spa back up with water. I asked if they will be back tomorrow to fill. Lets say they do. My worry is that there might be an issue with the plaster as it will sitting without water for around 20+ hours. Thoughts?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Please keep an eye on the pH at least. That is the big one for the plaster being happy.

That looks GREAT! The colors! Oh the colors are so pretty!!! Have you been in yet?

Kim:kim:
Yes been adding acid as needed ph has been high but is coming down now.

Haven't made it in yet due to weather. :(

I have been testing with my tf100 kit and then taking to the builder's store. Suprising fact my reading as almost the same as the pool store.

However the pb has warned me about using liquid store bought bleach for the frist 30days so no tfp water yet

I Know this post is late but did your pool builder Lay down a concrete slab underneath the travertine where did you go right above sand

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.