New build in Tampa - Palm trees planted

Beautiful...every email I get from my PB office thanks me for my patience and I'm like, GAH, just b/c you say it doesn't make it so....finish!!!! The xmas excuses started today with my PB...what are your PB's excuses or is he just ignoring you?

Reactions: kevin76
Beautiful...every email I get from my PB office thanks me for my patience and I'm like, GAH, just b/c you say it doesn't make it so....finish!!!! The xmas excuses started today with my PB...what are your PB's excuses or is he just ignoring you?
I dont even ask anymore lol. I knew the answer anyways since the guy doing my plumbing was here almost every day for 6 weeks!

• Wow
Reactions: TampaKathy
I was wanting palm trees but with all that has been going on, I didn't want to do anything to further complicate things with the ongoing construction. So, maybe I will find somewhere off to the side of the deck/retaining walls later on to put some. They look great!
I'd probably suggest waiting.
I was wanting palm trees but with all that has been going on, I didn't want to do anything to further complicate things with the ongoing construction. So, maybe I will find somewhere off to the side of the deck/retaining walls later on to put some. They look great!
To be honest I would have probably waited until at least pavers were installed, however we bought the trees 5 months ago back when things were on schedule and the tree place was holding them for me, so I just wanted to get them off their hands.

we bought the trees 5 months ago
The person we were going to buy them from brings them in a tractor trailer load at a time from Florida and had a bunch of Sabel's on his lot in irrigation. He gets orders in advance of a new shipment so we were thinking of buying them and leaving them at his place until our pool was ready. Glad now I didn't, one reason because of the time it has taken for construction. The concrete contractor doing the walls and decking about talked me out of putting them in the deck. Anyway, too much going on to mentally deal with the palm's right now but I still may find somewhere around the perimeter to place some of them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.