New Build in Corinth TX

SWEET! I see the dog door and a lab..................you are going to have to make a hanging towel and teach him to use it when he gets out of the pool and comes into the house!

Any idea when you get plastered?

Kim

I'm still trying to catch up on threads. It's so exciting to see the glass tile installed. It really is amazing! I LOVE all the colors in it.

The stonework still draws me in. For me, the glass tile in the spa is stunning. But it's the first time for me that stonework is such a close second!

The deck is perfect with all your materials. You guys have done a terrific job with your selections. Not long, now!
Suz.

Thanks Kim and Suz! Arbor is next and outdoor kitchen. They say 2 more weeks. Here are some pics of the real deck color now that it's dried.
14c2c3bd3cbccfa58a822ff05e20530e.jpg
3186ab8d751c751e51c94befef3b1249.jpg
a136682f503d83cfad0b4d2dc2ab153a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It looks like they did a good job replacing the stone. I bet when it dries you will not be able to tell where it was.

The copper lip is so pretty!

That tile..................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so pretty! I would have to find places to put it. Coasters for around the pool!

Kim

Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, the copper scupper is going to be beautiful with the water running over it. I love copper!!!!

Will the copper scupper maintain the shiny copper look since water will run over it, or will it change with time? I have a copper fire pit that has turned not so pretty. I've tried all sorts of methods I found on the web, but none work. Now I'm wondering if a fine type of sander something would work or damage it. Do you know???

Thanks,
Suz.

AmyJo Not crazy at all as I have wondered the same thing. I wonder if any one knows? Hummmmmmmmmm I guess someone could get some water as it comes out of the copper item and test it for copper.

Anyone willing to do that?

Kim

AmyJo Not crazy at all as I have wondered the same thing. I wonder if any one knows? Hummmmmmmmmm I guess someone could get some water as it comes out of the copper item and test it for copper.

Anyone willing to do that?

Kim

Ha - that makes me feel a little better Kim, if you don't know. You are quickly becoming my pool idol! Seriously, I am in awe of your vast knowledge. If you were anywhere near here I would be trying to bribe you to come over and tell me what to do! :)

I do think copper would be glorious with the tile and pool above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmyJo that is so sweet! I will tell you my secret! I READ and READ and READ and ask questions when I cannot find the answer by reading. I try to read every thread in most of the areas.

In fact I have a questions into one of the more experienced people right now as I am not sure what advice to give to someone.

If you want to fly me to Texas I would love to come see you and all of the other friends I have made in TX from this wonderful place! LOL

I can/will tell you what to do and spend your money on over here. Just ask! LOL

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.