New Build in Cave Creek, AZ - UPDATED WITH PICS :)

Your sunset view with the pool in the foreground and the mountains in the back is amazing. I would have to have a view like yours (and a pool of course) to be able to even think about dealing with the HOT summers you have! I have lots of family in AZ - we try to only visit in April, May, or October!!! But on occasion we end up there in August or December.

one more from last night's sunset. turned everything on. i need to wait for landscaping though and get my good camera out there, this is just iphone. the exciting thing is there will be lots of opportunities for pretty pics :)

- - - Updated - - -

Your sunset view with the pool in the foreground and the mountains in the back is amazing. I would have to have a view like yours (and a pool of course) to be able to even think about dealing with the HOT summers you have! I have lots of family in AZ - we try to only visit in April, May, or October!!! But on occasion we end up there in August or December.

thank you :) i cherry picked this lot when we built the house specifically because this was my vision. it's exciting that it's now coming together.

Attachments

• 13741484_1586931484941418_637430974_n(1).jpg
    13741484_1586931484941418_637430974_n(1).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 156

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
kbean! Your pool is stunning and I love the colors! Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you! landscaping is delayed a bit, so hopefully after 8/3 i will have some more pics showing it a little more complete. still working on the furniture front. we bought barstools for our bar but i am thinking we may only get 2 deep seating chairs for the fire pit area - only setting them in the corners. it's not a large platform there and i don't want to overwhelm it with too much furniture. thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! That last pic belongs in a magazine. So many cool design features, and a view to go with it. Well done!

thank you :) we've definitely been enjoying it. nothing better than having a dream/vision and then seeing it just as you imagined.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.