New Build Frisco TX 1st Pool - Intro & Plan Pics

Re: New Build Frisco TX 1st Pool - Intro & Plan Pics

So any new pictures of the decking after the pavers were installed? Or is it still in progress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sorry I've just been too busy to send. I think I finally got tapatalk to work so sending these while waiting at my sons piano lesson. The deck was finished last week and is beautiful. It took a few days over two just for cleanup and prep. Fabulous crew even had the foreman's cell and he was very impressive the owners son.

They finally got the gate on electric yesterday and finishing the patio cover today maybe tomorrow. Next we need the landscaping wife wants it before we plaster. We are still not sure which color the one we choose is an upgrade but haven't got how much so we may go back to Irish Mist for the sheen.

Went to see another pool built by same builder that has a blue granite but we want the more green. What do you think? Interesting the owner we visited had her pool built by our same PB 10 years ago and she still raves about him saying he answers any issues or questions to this day. Please PM to get the name of our PB

22d75cdc63deb1deceab00f4528b8263.jpg

d91765ca44ed2672743d2abb20f435ee.jpg

faeb8162a8cbffad0dcd9f7b127e2473.jpg

668e865ae35417e2796facdc83507638.jpg

I think this is my new favorite pool, the grotto is outstanding, and how genius is the rolled back for the spa. That is a game changer in my opinion. Had I seen this before a spa might have been added to my pool Also the heaters are amazing, I might add them under our deck once we have the gutter system done in the roof. Love it! Great job can't wait until the final pictures are up.

Thanks Karyn I have passed your comment to PB! :)

Re: New Build Frisco TX 1st Pool - Intro & Plan Pics

Yes sorry I've just been too busy to send. I think I finally got tapatalk to work so sending these while waiting at my sons piano lesson. The deck was finished last week and is beautiful. It took a few days over two just for cleanup and prep. Fabulous crew even had the foreman's cell and he was very impressive the owners son.

They finally got the gate on electric yesterday and finishing the patio cover today maybe tomorrow. Next we need the landscaping wife wants it before we plaster. We are still not sure which color the one we choose is an upgrade but haven't got how much so we may go back to Irish Mist for the sheen.

Went to see another pool built by same builder that has a blue granite but we want the more green. What do you think? Interesting the owner we visited had her pool built by our same PB 10 years ago and she still raves about him saying he answers any issues or questions to this day. Please PM to get the name of our PB

22d75cdc63deb1deceab00f4528b8263.jpg

that decking down past the equipment pad is obscenely excessive, love it tho!

Love this so much!! Really wish we could have done travertine. Unfortunately, not in budget
Hubby wants the whole side of our house cemented for zero maintenance so we did build that price into the bid. However, if we have issues down the road, not an easy solution to get to the pipes except to jack up my decking :( I have been trying to convince him to reduce the cement he wants and make some of it a stone pathway.
With your deck, you have easy (easier) access AND no maintenance AND it's beautiful! Win win win!

I am so impressed with that equipment decking! It's beautiful! And I love the pool! You asked about green: our pool builder stated most people avoid it because it tends to look like the pool is turning green due to algae. I thought it was pretty though. Minty. [emoji3]

that decking down past the equipment pad is obscenely excessive
Hubby wants the whole side of our house cemented for zero maintenance so we did build that price into the bid.

Nursenini I wanted to do the same think as your husband and tried. That side was so nice when we bought the house from the builder, but quickly the grass died and it's been a mess since - too narrow and shaded for anything. But when I asked to cement it in I was told it's against code it could be a walkway but had to be 3' from the fence.

The original quote included a travertine path down the side to the gate 3' wide, but the equipment pad is so wide and long (from what I thought it would be). There just wasn't that much sq ft left and since the yard is already small if going around that corner it suddenly turned to the old ugly I thought it would partially spoil the space. I think the real excess is the space after the pad towards the gate, but in for a penny in for a pound as they say. Only with the pavers could we completely fill in and zero maintenance is right!

You asked about green: our pool builder stated most people avoid it because it tends to look like the pool is turning green due to algae. I thought it was pretty though.

Oh my, now I'm worried

Nursenini I wanted to do the same think as your husband and tried. That side was so nice when we bought the house from the builder, but quickly the grass died and it's been a mess since - too narrow and shaded for anything. But when I asked to cement it in I was told it's against code it could be a walkway but had to be 3' from the fence.

so they are loose pavers? should utilities need access to their lines they just lift those pavers?

so they are loose pavers? should utilities need access to their lines they just lift those pavers?

Basically, they are considered not permanent although with the exception of a few left loose for our access like the skimmers they are locked in place with some sort of sand that seems to act like mortar. I'm sure they are broken loose much easier and less damaging than concrete is the point.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Help we need to pick plaster pebble sheen color. We were going for seafoam green but don't want the green water some say looks like algae. Seems that 90+% of PB clients choose blue granite but we don't like that much and it's too blue for our tile. Leaning towards French Grey saw some fabulous photos with it online. Described as a beautiful tropical light blue. This has been talked about to death here I know and read what do you think for our colors?

Help we need to pick plaster pebble sheen color. We were going for seafoam green but don't want the green water some say looks like algae. Seems that 90+% of PB clients choose blue granite but we don't like that much and it's too blue for our tile. Leaning towards French Grey saw some fabulous photos with it online. Described as a beautiful tropical light blue. This has been talked about to death here I know and read what do you think for our colors?

Sounds like you need french gray! :-D

My PB has lots of DFW Pebble pool pics on their website if you want more pics, Reber Pools

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.