New Build, CA 95023 - From Dreaming to Pool.

Yes, I know I went a little nuts on the valves, but the more options I have the better for the future. I understand, some I may never turn, but it gives options. Every line to the pool is a home run 2" with a valve (main drains 3"). The deck jets are all on their individual 1" lines with a valve. You can see in this picture the deck jet valves:

thumbnail_IMG_4599.jpg
I can adjust flow to each deck jet independently to dial them in. They are also plumbed in three sets, which can be turned on or off/adjusted individually. Same with the bubblers - each has an independent 2" line and valve for adjustment. There is a 3 way valve between the jets and the bubblers, so I can have either on or both.

I know I have to paint the PVC, I'll get on it soon.

I've taken over the maintenance of the pool. The intelliflo pumps are great with the information they provide. By calculating G/Wh, I was able to dial in a a good daily turnover while using minimal energy.

Been slowly learning about the chemical processes and testing. Purchased a Taylor K-2006C and have been using the PoolMath website. Really simplifies how much to add, and when tested the change in levels have been very good. It's been about a month, and I know it's the easiest time to maintain, but it's a good time to learn. I know it won't always be this easy.

I've worked on bringing T.A down from 200 to 110 as of now and have been maintaining FC and PH. Been tracking levels in a spreadsheet and keeping track of chemicals added. I test every couple of days as it's all new to me.

Here is how the pool looked this morning:

thumbnail_IMG_4596.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4597.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Ahultin and JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.