New Build Automation

May 31, 2023
Texas
I am in the process of finalizing contract with my builder and I don't see any mention of Intellicenter or EasyTouch.. it just says, "Screen Logic interface and wireless connection system" What question should I ask to make sure I'm getting what I need?Screenshot_20230531_171251_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Ashle,

ScreenLogic only works with Older EasyTouch and IntelliTouch systems. It does not work with the new IntelliCenter.

I suspect that your builder is going to stick you with what is called an EasyTouch 'lite'.. Lite as in it is a pretend EasyTouch, and is not something I would install on my mother-in-law's pool.. :mrgreen: Lite as it works just like lite salad dressing tastes.. Yuk!!!

You need to find out the exact P/N and model number of what kind of system he plans to install. If it has an 'L' in the model number.. Don't accept it.

Also, having a Chlorine Tab feeder is what they used about 50 years ago... The only way to sanitize a pool today is with a Saltwater Chlorine Generator (SWCG). It makes pool care as easy as it gets. And.. the water feels way better too.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.