New and very unexperienced in every aspect of pools

Hi all, my name is Nils and I'm hoping to figure out what would be the possible and suitable pool solution for me and my wife.

Up front: I’m a Dane living in Germany and haven’t used my English much after spending one year as an exchange student in the wonderful Lake Chelan, state of Washington, back in 1981/82. I assume that both my regular English skills and of curse the correct terminologies will be wort improving quite a bit 😊

We are aiming to purchase a Frame Pool, I hope that is the right description, and then frame it using wood. A regular pool, build by professionals with a size of 13x23 feet (4x7 meters) would cost around 100.000$, can you believe this? Me and my wife have to get much below such costs.
As of now I have no knowledge at all so I will, for the time being, read about all your projects and other topics which I would need to understand to be able to enjoy a pool in the future.
Once we start our own project, most likely next year, I would share the project here if I’m not just copying someone else’s project.

Velkommen til TFP, det er en folk super hjælpsomme folk. Jeg har ikke nogen praktisk erfaring med above ground pools, men jeg er sikker på at der er andre der kan hjælpe her.

Jesper, another dane abroad