New and very confused

Just put Napco into google maps and 20 minutes from my houseđź‘Ť
Just keep in mind that we are blessed with many sources of liquid chlorine in TX. I'm sure this place has a good price, but virtually every Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot carries liquid chlorine. Heck, my local Kroger even has a pool section with liquid chlorine.

Hopefully you have many options for liquid chlorine that are close to you as well.

Reactions: Stevemaddison1
All - So started the process of a balanced water exchange delivering colder water at base of deep end (6 feet) via hose from house supply and pumping out warmer existing pool water (pool temp is 86 F) out from top step. All going well and pool level staying about at level, pool breakers all switched off so no flow etc. Any advice/comments very welcome as I am total new to this. Incoming fresh water chemistry:

PH 8.0
CH 40 PPM
TA 80 PPM

Is there any chemical apart from liquid chlorine I may need to have ready once I get the CYA around 40.

Thank you
Steve

Attachments

• Pool 1.jpg
    Pool 1.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 7
You may need muriatic acid as I believe the Houston area water is higher in TA and thus your pH will rise.

Did you measure the rate at which you are exchanging?

You may need muriatic acid as I believe the Houston area water is higher in TA and thus your pH will rise.

Did you measure the rate at which you are exchanging?
approximate output 900 Gallon per Hour input 800 Gallons per Hour pool temperature 6 inches below surface remaining constant at 86 F so looks like the colder denser water is staying low (at present)

Reactions: mknauss
Let me know how it went with Napco. Their website says they are a manufacturer and not a retailer.
Also, what is their street address?
NAPCO is at 2830 Spring Cypress Rd in Spring, TX. You can call them at 281-651-6800. Note my earlier post that provided the prices they gave me via phone and day/time they sell to public.

Reactions: TexasBR
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.