New AGP - White Powder settling

sp00nfedem1

May 8, 2022
New owners here. We just had our 24’ round AGP installed about 2 weeks ago. Upon getting the electrical wired up I did what the pool store said and added 1 3” chlorine tablet from Sustain as well as 1 cup of the dissolving tablets. Immediately we saw the pool turn green so we took a sample to them and he tested it. Told me all levels were great and that more than likely our pool water delivery was hard water and the reaction to the chlorine turned it green. He recommended a product called Super Erace. I got 2 bottles and mixed it in a 2 gallon bucket and spread it around the pool. Just as I’d hoped, the pool was crystal clear within a few hours. The only problem now is we are seeing white powder setling around the pool and after we vacuum it up, the pool is cloudy for a bit until again it settles.

Im sorry I don’t have any professional test numbers to give you but figured with such little variables someone could point us in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.