New AG build in NC

Got the Walls up! So excited! Had 2 friends help. It took a couple of hours. The hardest part was getting that last inch or so so the wall bolts would line up. Finishing floor foam and hanging liner today! Water going this evening to get wrinkles out, then 6K gallons getting trucked in tomorrow to get a big jump on filling it.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 34
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 30
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 33
The final product. This was Friday evening into Saturday morning. Got the liner hung, and started putting in water Saturday AM. Had a tanker coming to deliver 6K gallons, then plan was to finish the fill over the next couple of days with my well. To my surprise, running 2 hoses completely filled the rest of the pool that day. I mean by 6 PM it was full. The guy that inspected our well before closing said it was rated about 60 times what was required. He wasn't kidding.
We Love the pool and the view. Looking forward to a great Summer. Now to start on that deck...

Sharkline Venture. That's a beautiful pool. I have one too but it's not a salt hybrid.

Hello all my fellow TFP'ers! I have been a member for several years now, and have found this site to be nothing short of the best pool care site/community anywhere in the world.

I am doing the install myself, and knowing how much this community likes pics, and a good pool build, I thought I would share.

The rest has all been done by hand. Turns out I'm not a spring chicken anymore. 10 years ago, this would have been a light workout for me. Now it's lost of Ibuprofen and rest LOL.

BTW, the fourth one is where our Doggie has destroyed the grass, so I transplanted the sod as I was removing it.
Great build! :whoot:
We all agree TFP is the best! :love:
Yes, we LOVE pics! :nopic: Not really but we love pics! :laughblue:
And we need Ibuprofen! :epds:

I've read, doggies destroy the grass because they run back and forth across the same areas, compacting the soil, which does not allow the roots to get water and therefore the grass dies. I found that to be true when we had a dog. So core aeration can help with that patch along the fence.

Reactions: aboykin2269
Sharkline Venture. That's a beautiful pool. I have one too but it's not a salt hybrid.
Yes it is a beautiful pool. I think the salt compatibility is relatively new for the Venture. The bottom track, cuffs, and top rails are all resin and all the metal parts are coated with a new patented protective coating. We'll see how it holds up over time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.