New ABG Owner

jakens84

Bronze Supporter
Jul 3, 2014
Syracuse
Years ago we had the soft sided pool at our old house. Moved to this house in 2018 and was on the fence about setting anything up. Finally took the plunge this year and bought a professionally installed AGP package. Due to Covid, we've been waiting and waiting for the install to happen. We've finally arrived at the moment we've been waiting for. Wrapping up install later this morning, electrician should be here this afternoon to finish their part up, and hopefully I can get my town inspector here tomorrow to get our certificate of compliance issued so we can actually use the pool.

Some pics of yesterday/this morning's installation.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: MommaHuffman
Yayyyyyy! I'm so excited for you! We broke ground two weeks ago but ran into some hard rocky areas so we are waiting for a professional excavator to come and level our ground for us. (tick-tock) As soon as that is done, we, too will be installing our AGP. Question, how did you know where to put your pavers for the posts? I'm putting in a 30' and the instructions don't tell you how far apart to put the pavers.

Yayyyyyy! I'm so excited for you! We broke ground two weeks ago but ran into some hard rocky areas so we are waiting for a professional excavator to come and level our ground for us. (tick-tock) As soon as that is done, we, too will be installing our AGP. Question, how did you know where to put your pavers for the posts? I'm putting in a 30' and the instructions don't tell you how far apart to put the pavers.
This pool was being installed by a contractor. From what I saw, pavers were placed at each post footing. We have 16 support posts, so 16 paver blocks were used.

Reactions: MommaHuffman
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.