Neighbor gift idea for putting up with construction

nateb

Apr 7, 2015
Allen
I'm about a week or so away from pool construction completion. Although construction has gone relatively smooth, I want to keep things "cool" with my neighbors. Any ideas (considering I wouldn't recognize my neighbor unless they were standing in front of their mailbox)???

Wine works for my neighborhood or coffee shop gift cards, simple thank you cards, movie passes, car wash gift certificate and so on and so on. You could even throw a pool party! I would think you only need to be concerned with 2-4 of your neighbors and anything will be appreciated. This may even spark new friendships and I personally enjoy knowing my neighbors. Hope this helps...

I like the idea of a meet and greet with the neighbors when the pool is done. You can throw some burgers and hot dog on the grill and sodas in the ice chest and call it good. Have it for a limited amount of time in case you don't like them all that well :roll: BUT they might turn out to be awesome like mine are!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.