Needing Pics of Latham Gray Mosaic!

aoliver75

Feb 27, 2019
Walla Walla, WA
Super stressed in choosing a liner for our new 16 x 40 pool... we want a more natural look and I think that the Gray Mosaic is what we want to go with, but it's so hard to know what it will look like when filled with water. Does anyone have any photos of this liner installed?? Thank you so much!

Hi there Oliver and welcome! :wave: Normally we like to see new members welcomed much sooner, but I suspect your thread was left alone for constructive reples to your question. At this point, it's time to wake it up. Have you pinned-down a liner pattern yet? Still need ideas? Let us know. Use this threaad as much as you need to to keep it active. Have a good day.

Have you checked out this thread? Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Unfortunately, looks like some of the pictures of the gray mosaic might have been lost! There used to be some on that page. It might just be my computer/browser today, so I figured it was worth posting for you. The liner decision struggle is real! That whole thread helped me a lot. Poke around on rest of it and maybe do a control-F to find "gray mosaic" on the pages if you don't want to read through. :)

Super stressed in choosing a liner for our new 16 x 40 pool... we want a more natural look and I think that the Gray Mosaic is what we want to go with, but it's so hard to know what it will look like when filled with water. Does anyone have any photos of this liner installed?? Thank you so much!
Hi! Did you decide on a liner? I'm in between the grey mosaic and the natural grey. It's so hard to find pictures!!

Reactions: Nene2 and inatae
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.