Need to reset Autopilot Amp Hours?

artie16

May 8, 2020
Long Island, NY
Hi All,

I am about to replace my cell (PPC1) in my Autopilot Digital Nano system.

I cannot seem to find any guidance on whether I need to reset amp hours, or if the new cell somehow will reset it to zero?

My concern is being able to track amp hours used and having to constantly subtract the previous cell amp hours.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am about to replace my cell (PPC1) in my Autopilot Digital Nano system.

I cannot seem to find any guidance on whether I need to reset amp hours, or if the new cell somehow will reset it to zero?

My concern is being able to track amp hours used and having to constantly subtract the previous cell amp hours.

Thanks in advance.
Replace Cell (Used to reset the ampere-hour counter after a cell is replaced)
1. Press MENU, press  or  until “Maintenance menu” is displayed, then press SELECT.
2. Press  or  until “Replace Cell” is displayed, then press and hold SELECT for 13 seconds. “Amp-hours = zero” will
be momentarily displayed.
3. Press  or  until “End menu mode” is displayed then press SELECT.

Replace Cell (Used to reset the ampere-hour counter after a cell is replaced)
1. Press MENU, press  or  until “Maintenance menu” is displayed, then press SELECT.
2. Press  or  until “Replace Cell” is displayed, then press and hold SELECT for 13 seconds. “Amp-hours = zero” will
be momentarily displayed.
3. Press  or  until “End menu mode” is displayed then press SELECT.
Welcome to TFP.

Thanks for contributing this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.