Need to keep increasing pump speed. Why?

Regardless the CYA of 30 needs to be higher for the SWCG. Albeit your over night test comes back good the moment the sun hits the pool your below in the FC category so your skirting danger with algae which seems to line up with the rpm problem.

Running your IC20 at 92% for 24 hours per day in your 13,000 gallon pool should generate 5.9ppm of FC.

At the summer peak you should not need more then 2-3ppm of FC per day in Toronto.

What do you keep your CYA at?
For some reason my CYA never budges from 30 no matter how much stabilizer I add. I was told on here previously that I need to replace 5ppm per day which is why I have it on 92.

For some reason my CYA never budges from 30 no matter how much stabilizer I add. I was told on here previously that I need to replace 5ppm per day which is why I have it on 92.

With CYA 30 that could be.

SWGs do not work well with CYA 30.

Show us the stabilizer you are adding and how much is being added.

Regardless the CYA of 30 needs to be higher for the SWCG. Albeit your over night test comes back good the moment the sun hits the pool your below in the FC category so your skirting danger with algae which seems to line up with the rpm problem.
I add 1kg of stabilizer every year but I guess I need to up it. I really don’t think it’s an algae problem. The chlorine didn’t budge overnight and the pool is crystal clear. I’ve had algae before and it was apparent. I had to increase the rpm again today. Something is really wrong

I add 1kg of stabilizer every year but I guess I need to up it. I really don’t think it’s an algae problem. The chlorine didn’t budge overnight and the pool is crystal clear. I’ve had algae before and it was apparent. I had to increase the rpm again today. Something is really wrong

Have you removed your cartridges and seen how your pool runs without them?

You are the one hands on with the pool. Thinking and guessing does not advance the problem solving.

Have you removed your cartridges and seen how your pool runs without them?

You are the one hands on with the pool. Thinking and guessing does not advance the problem solving.
I haven’t yet but I will in the next day or two. It’s just been a busy few days