Need some input on a small pool bid Houston

scheduled to sign this Thursday

decided to remove the raised wall and sheer descents, but PB will pre plumb for future addition.
Went with just standard white plaster

Equipment wise will be all Jandy:
2.7 hp VS pump
1 hp pump for bubblers
aqualink ps4
truclear SWcg
cool deck existing patio

wind blows left to right to the spa area, skimmer and returns (location and amount)

will make a new thread when we sign
is there a standard things i should look for in the contract in regards to construction PSI rebar etc etc

Keep this as your build thread as it is nice to have the "whole" story together.

You need to make sure of the rules and regulation of your area. Some say it can go to road. Some say NOT. Some say it HAS to go to sewer some say no. Find out what your area says and go from there.

Just in case the ret. pond is okay let us see just how big it is. What kind of filter will you be getting?

Kim:kim:

Definitely factor in costs for utilities. If you have to have an electricity line moved I’m hearing $3k now for that. It’s an additional $350 to move your gas line, and $350 to put in the new meter you need for the heater.
Interesting... I also had a previous house with an IG pool/spa with too small of a heater. Went with a 400k Jandy at the new house and never looked back. We did have to upsize our gas meter; house is all gas. Adding pool heater and NG BBQ required an upgrade.

New meter is much larger: went from an AC-250 to an AC-630. No charge for the upgrade from PG&E. I suppose they figure they get the money back from our utility bill, since we are almost always into the Tier 2 gas billing rate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.