Need some help with liner

Ohio _pool11

May 12, 2020
Ohio
My wife and I had an ungrounds pool installed last year. 18x36 with an 8 foot deep end. Over the winter I put a utility pump in it to draw some water out after the level got to high due to rain. Well I fell asleep and pumped out to much water. Now I have taken off my cover and the deep end of the liner is floating slightly off the bottom. It is extremely difficult to get anyone out to help this time of year so I am wondering if I should attempt to pump the water behind the liner myself. If I wait on a service call can I go ahead and run my pump and vacuum so the pool is open once they arrive?

I replied to your message. If it's slightly floating and the water level is low fill it up to the max. On a new pool this isnt a good sign. Hopefully the PB made provisions for de watering with a well point or sump pit. Do you have main drains

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.