Need some help picking a pool liner!

tfal2

Jul 14, 2020
Long Island, NY
Hi all! New here and hoping you can help me! We are in the process of picking a new pool liner. We have it narrowed down, but are stuck between Latham Hampton/Seaglass and Merlin Ocean Breeze...anyone have these? Hoping to see some pictures and hear some advice pros/cons for those that do! Thanks!

Hey Tfal and Welcome!! Picking a liner or finish is tough and completely subjective to the picker. My suggestions for liners is to stick with a well known brand. Both of yours are great inground liner companies. I would also suggest to get the thickest liner you can. It might fade (any of them might fade) but it will be less likely to rip, tear or be punctured. We chose not to get a border. To us it made it less vinyl looking but again thats subjective.

Looking forward to your build.

Thank you that is great advice and actually we just learned that you can't get the Ocean Breeze in the 28 mil without the border which is what we decided on...or so we thought :(
The mosaic look of the Hampton/Seaglass of is so pretty, but afraid the water may look too dark with and now because of it, we started looking again to make ourselves crazy and found we also like Latham Reef and Loop Loc Azura as well since the water looks light blue/aqua with those liners

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.