Need Pump/Filter recommend for AGP

Hey Gee !!! Wanna take a 2 hour drive for almost free equipment ? A $100 donation to the forum and it’s yours. The filter will probably outlive us all and the pump lid is tough to open and could probably use replacing. Other than that it should easily last a few seasons to get you over the hump of buying all the stuff new now. Oh yeah, and it looks like the pressure gauge died over the winter ($15).

*assuming a non peak travel time of course. I’ve spent 2 hours on the Cross Bronx alone more times than I can count . :ROFLMAO:

*assuming a non peak travel time of course. I’ve spent 2 hours on the Cross Bronx alone more times than I can count . :ROFLMAO:
Hey Newdude thank you so much, I actually just purchased an Hayward pumpfilter combo just the other day. I am looking for steps though if you have any leads on that, not a ladder but actual tiered into the pool
Thanks
And yes, one of my favorite streches of road!! And when is "non peak" travel time. I have hit traffic on the Cross Bronx at 3AM!! LOL

Reactions: Newdude
Reactions: GeeRee98
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.