Need pictures please of Cobalt Lake/ Grey Mosaic or Natural grey! Pretty please.

Hello! We are considering this liner - the pictures of your border make the lighter parts of the diamond look blue/white in areas. The book sample makes everything look shades of gray. What is your opinion on the actual border color? I do not want white or light blue from our previous border experience. Thanks so much!

The border is definitely shades of gray, not white. I think the glare from the sun in the picture makes it look that way.

We just had the liner in our pool installed Friday. We struggled with the decision to go with a gray liner but couldn't be happier. Ours is the Latham Gray Mosaic with border. The colors you get during the day in sun and shade with this liner are awesome! We do not regret our decision one bit.

View attachment 119702
I really like the look of this liner. Do you have any other pictures

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello. I have a grey mosaic and love it!!! Here are a few pics in shade and in sun. I don’t think it’s dark at all. You won’t have any problem seeing your kids. It’s tough deciding but I love my liner!!

Full sun
f0d3a8f1d6d49451a6b4b4e7f73a3322.jpg

Full shade which I get a lot of. Main drain is completely visible in 8 feet of water.
912028a9f8a81311ceb27ffafabac2ef.jpg

b3d344dbd33c73d2a89427e2ba0a8dc7.jpg
uwz
Thank you. I’ve been looking for pics of this pattern. Love it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.