Need Opinions - have AGP, might build "Mega-Deck"

Re: Need Opinions - have AGP, might build "Mega-Deck"

You know that a puck feeder is kind of offensive to bbb folks right? :)

Sent via Tapatalk...

johnnysnok,
those steps, are they made for flat bottom pools? Wondering if you had to level out the steps to the pool bottom?/
I have steps for a flat bottom pool, only problem is my pool bottom is NOT flat, it's cupped at edges. I've been looking for a solution since the wife bought them mid season last year. Curious if you had same problem?? I'm looking for a fix..

deweypip said:
johnnysnok,
those steps, are they made for flat bottom pools? Wondering if you had to level out the steps to the pool bottom?/
I have steps for a flat bottom pool, only problem is my pool bottom is NOT flat, it's cupped at edges. I've been looking for a solution since the wife bought them mid season last year. Curious if you had same problem?? I'm looking for a fix..

They are made for a flat bottom pool, there is a slight cutout on the back wall to accommodate a slight cupped edge.
When i have the steps in place and secure the very bottom front lip of the steps is not 100% flat on the pool bottom but it not enough to make me address it. I do have a stair mat under the steps to protect the liner.
I added some old photos if they help you?

If you can afford the deck, I'd do that.

Our insurance company and local codes would not allow a locking ladder. It had to be enclosed by a self latching gate. The insurance company would not accept that kids could touch the pool (with a fence around the top option), so we had to fence the pool area itself (had to be away from the house or any structure) not the ideal.

We put up a 5 foot aluminum (rod iron style) fence. Dh and I did it ourselves in a weekend. We are not handy and I'd think you could do a chain link with help in a day.

Sure hope you can build the deck though! I wish we had one and now with the fence, we can't.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.