Need Margarita Machine Drink Recipes ASAP!

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Have some yankees coming down to Georgia to visit. Want some recipes for the Marghertia machine. I have used the bottle mixes before but am interested in something better.
Any one have something to share?

Maddie :flower:

You'll need tequila, triple sec, amaretto and frozen limeade.

8oz Minute Maid Frozen Limeade
8oz Tequila, any tequila will do. If you want to step your game up Patron Silver will do.
4oz Triple Sec, any will work.
Blend with ice. Up to you one how thick you want it.
Salt or no slat the rim of glass
Server with 1oz shot of Amaretto pour into drink.

enjoy!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Two crazy things to try that I’ve learned over the years. Add a banana to a regular batch and on a separate note, add sprite. Just follow a typical recipe but those additions do something to the mix that will have people talking. Promise - have fun!

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Ok, I'm a little clueless here.... Agave Nectar?? What's that? WHere does one buy that?

Maddie :flower:
Agave nectar is a sweetener. Sweeter than sugar and supposedly better for you. I have found it at any grocery store but I prefer the light over the darker color. Walmart only carried the darker when I bought it but Redners had the light.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Poolnewb, That is close to the recipe for the Margaritas at Tommy’s in San Francisco. BTW, agave nectar is a low glycemic sweetener made from the agave plant which is the same plant used to make tequila. This is by far the best recipe I have found for Margaritas. This was invented by Julio Bermejo, the co owner of Tommy’s Mexican Cuisine in San Francisco. I use Kah tequila blanco. I am not sure you could use this recipe in Margarita maker since I have never used one.

2 oz 100% Agave Tequila
1 oz fresh lime juice - must be fresh
1/2 oz agave nectar

Check out this article on GQ.

I'm really not into margaritas but I do whomp up a bunch of frozen fuzzy navel concentrate in a can, then add at LEAST half of that can full of rum to the mix, then throw in some preferably fresh or if not, frozen peaches and let it all whir for a bit! Big fat straws help!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.