Need Help! Stonescapes Sand Mini Pebble

jpokluda

Feb 19, 2021
x
Has anyone done their entire pool in the Sand Mini-pebble through Stonescapes? Loving the color but want it darker so was thinking of adding touch of glass or Puerto Rican blend but not sure which one to do. This is the color of the pool we want and the 2nd picture is one we found that shows sand with Puerto Rican Blend which is very close to it. *first pic is of a different brand and color so trying to match it as close as possible. Tahoe mini pebble is close but not enough green. Not sure what would happen if I added green glass beads to it. pool color fav.jpgj_4953_ss_austin_tx_090313.jpg

Just based on pictures I see, it seems that Touch of Glass makes the pool color darker. I believe you can also add black pebbles from what I've been reading on posts to make water colors darker. If you look on the NPT brochure for Stonescapes, it states which pebble colors make the water color more green and I believe black is one of them. Good luck!

Just based on pictures I see, it seems that Touch of Glass makes the pool color darker. I believe you can also add black pebbles from what I've been reading on posts to make water colors darker. If you look on the NPT brochure for Stonescapes, it states which pebble colors make the water color more green and I believe black is one of them. Good luck!
Thank you. They have actually changed the website and brochure so it no longer gives the info for which beads help with what color.

Did you end up getting this color done? I am also curious about this particular finish.

@ArtP can you post a pic of the final result? We are planning for NPT sand mini as well, and would love to see how the standard mix turned out in various lighting conditions.
Check out this post and the following few in my remodel thread for a handful of pictures: ArtP's Remodel Thread
For the record, I'm thrilled with the way it looks. The greenish tint to the water looks like you're in a shallow beach lagoon.

Reactions: Schwimmbad
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.