Need Help Identifying Pump Motor that I need

DFowly

Aug 5, 2018
Queen Creek, AZ
Hey everyone!IMG_1589.jpg

I'm a new member to this site and a novice pool owner. We bought our house about a year and a half ago with the pool already in it.

Pool is in ground and has a hot tub that overflows in to the pool. Recently, the pump wouldn't prime then would kick the breaker after about 3-5 seconds. I replaced the capacitor and that seemed to fix the issue. 2 weeks later I notice that the pump doesn't turn on at the time it's supposed to, so I went outside, flipped the breaker back and went to turn the pump on and there was a loud pop then smoke came out of the pump. From reading on this site it sounds like the pump motor blew and I can just replace that. I don't want to call a pool guy just yet because I feel like me learning this on my own can be useful knowledge. I've attached an image of the information from my pool pump. Can you all please take a look and help me find the correct pool pump to buy and replace it with?

Again, My pool is in ground and I believe it's about 10,000 gallons. At this point, I don't know what I don't know so if I need to include more information or be more specific, please let me know! Thanks!

IMG_1589.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.