Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hello All!
We have a couple big rips in our vinyl pool liner. This most likely occurred because it wasn't measured properly and the liner just got stretched out near our "bench". The other 99% of the liner is perfectly fine. I am trying to find/purchase a piece of liner that matches the same design (stacked stone). Is anyone able to get a 10 foot x 2 foot piece of liner from taraliner? I don't think they will sell it to me because I'm not a builder (which stinks, but I understand). If anyone is able to get ahold of something like this, please let me know. I will post the exact design pattern when I get home but I wanted to get this question out in the wild.

A few notes:
1. I realize it won't match because of the sun and many other factors. but it would look better than a bright blue patch.
2. I understand a patch this size is never recommended and won't permanently stay on. I am 100% ok repairing/fixing it multiple times until we really need to get a new liner.
3. Our builder is no longer in business
4. At this point, having to do a full replacement feels like getting a huge scratch on my car and then going out and buying a new car to replace it.

I'm not asking for any guarantee, etc. I just want to purchase the piece of liner.

Thanks in advance!
Randy

Estimated replacement cost: $6,500

in ground bean shaped pool, salt water, all about 5-6 years old

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.