Need a TFP "special contributor" vendor for the Liquidator

Water_man

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2008
Brookline, MA
Now that duraleigh stopped selling Hassa's Liquidator, I'm sure many members and users would like to see another vendor here that would serve the community.
A recent post at the Liquidator forum by jwfrank pointed at a good candidate.
"South Bay Pool & Spa Supply" has the advantage because they are located in California, where Hassa is, and must be doing direct business of significant volume with Hassa. Also, they are a brick and mortar shop, not a mail order operation. I gave them a call and their prices were the best, and they were responsive. They stock full systems and parts. See the details at the thread.
I suggest that TFP admin give them a call and invite them to be a TFP approved vendor, whatever it entails and means, like other vendors who are authorized to advertise here. This would be a win-win situation for everyone.
I'm sure the following disclaimer is obvious, but just to be on the safe side: I have no affiliation of any kind with this company, and I wouldn't have any gain whatsoever for any business they have done or will do.

Hmmm... with the Vendor Corner gone, is there a way to identify "TFP vendors"? Non-supporters don't have access to the supporter-only specials list, which is the only way I can think of to identify "TFP vendors."
--paulr

There isn't a coherent list unless you are a supporter and have access to the supporters only discount area. But there is a rather haphazard list if you look through the various posts in The News area of the site.

all your parts said:
are you not happy with my liquidators
we sell a lot of them and never had a problem
I had no idea that you're an "TFP vendor" because to the best of my knowledge this fact hasn't been posted anywehere. I bought mine from duraleigh when he was carrying this product. There has been one thread or two regarding duraleigh not selling HASA anymore but you weren't mentioned as his TFP replacement.
I'd love to recommend you to friends of mine who consider getting the liquidator, however, pricewise you don't have a favorable position.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.