Need a Pool Babysitter In Tulsa

MSDalton

Gold Supporter
May 19, 2017
Tulsa/Oklahoma
I am an avid TFP user/fan. Following what my pool builder called a "bad plaster job", I recently (June) had my pool replastered with a PebbleTec PebbleFina material. I've got it lined out chemically (CSI consistently between -0.3 and 0.3). I mostly add only liquid chlorine daily (sometimes some acid). In October we're going to go on vacation for 2-weeks. I don't know anyone in the Tulsa area that is a TFP devotee. I'm concerned that when I go on vacation my chemistry is going to crater. Obviously I can put a bunch of chlorine tabs in the skimmers to tide me over (...and raise CYA...), but I'm wondering if there may be other people (even pool maintenance companies) in TULSA, OK who know & abide by the TFP drill that I can contact to babysit while I'm gone (I'd be happy to return the favor!). I'm hoping you can give me some leads on TFP followers to reach out to. Thanks for the consideration!

What a great idea. It prompted me to do some math and out 3.79 million square mile country has a member every 16 miles or so on average. There would be plenty more of them in the greater Tulsa area, for example, than in Idaho or Montana. You could meet someone from a few miles away and help each other out if the obvious stranger danger issues didnt bother you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.