Need a good source for budget hardware to mount solar panels to roof

Slippery

Jul 15, 2018
Portland or
I got 5 used 4'x10' solar panels for a song on Craigslist. I want to build a simple frame over my deck and mount them up there (I don't trust myself to mount them correctly on my 100 year house's roof). I want to find a budget option for the hardware needed to keep them up on the frame. I've done some googling and I haven't found much.

I don't have a large budget for this project. Is there hardware built for other things that I can find in my local Home Depot that will be sufficient to keep them up there? FYI I live in PNW and we don't get crazy windstorms.

I am looking for keywords to search or maybe a website that caters to these kinds of installations?

Thanks in advance.

I got 5 used 4'x10' solar panels for a song on Craigslist. I want to build a simple frame over my deck and mount them up there (I don't trust myself to mount them correctly on my 100 year house's roof). I want to find a budget option for the hardware needed to keep them up on the frame. I've done some googling and I haven't found much.

I don't have a large budget for this project. Is there hardware built for other things that I can find in my local Home Depot that will be sufficient to keep them up there? FYI I live in PNW and we don't get crazy windstorms.

I am looking for keywords to search or maybe a website that caters to these kinds of installations?

Thanks in advance.
PVC Conduit clamp.
Home Depot.
comes in many sizes
Very budget friendly.

1566330483479.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.