Nature2 Fusion soft... I'm thinking this piece is melted ? Can someone please let me know if this possibly is my error?

maggs

May 2, 2016
Freehold
I think the board may be shot. I cleaned everything. Error messages 172, 185, 186 then went to 170 and now 182.... I have a 38k gallon salt pool and I don't use the mineral cartridge. Should I just buy a new system and does anyone know which one I can get that's reasonable for a pool our size as this has been a horrendous start up costly year. Thanks.

How old is the unit? Not sure if that is the issue but it doesn't look normal. I like the FusionSoft and if/when it goes out, I will buy another one. It over-produces which is good for my 29k pool it only needs to be right around 50% to maintain 7-8 parts chlorine. You could just get a new power supply. Have you tried Jandy/Nature2 tech support?

That's a relay, a lot of times they are socketed so they can be removed. Have you checked the bottom of it to see if it is hard soldered, or if it's in a socket so you can replace it?

ETA- Important, make sure the power is off before you touch anything on the board.

Would not replace with Jandy/Zodiac looking for a salt cell for a 40k gallon pool and suggestions with ones where I won't be spending a grand every year fixing the system as I do with Jandy version.... replacing sensors, salt cells, plugs every year even in first year and then they don't extend the warranty after they fix it so just one year in and same issues annually... My pool is balanced weekly and maintained, no excuses for the overpriced parts that Jandy sells!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.