Nano swg not producing chlorine warning cell? Displayed

May 22, 2018
okc
my nano is displaying error message Warning Cell? Red check system light flashing Chlorine testing as very low OR NONE
salt at 3100
water temp 80
Amps 27V
filter is clean
took cell off and it is clean no residue or anything
water is clear

not sure what to do next???

Welcome to the forum!

Looking at the Troubleshooting portion of the manual for a PoolPilot Nano SWCG, it does not show a WARNING CELL message. Is there more to the message?

How old is the unit?

Have you tried cycling power to the unit? Is it tied to automation? Timer?

Take care.

yes i have gone thru all the troubleshooting in my manual. The error is Warning! Low Amps: Cell?
it said to check cell--it was good, completely clean with no residue
water temp is good
salt content is good
and last 27 V is good.
after checking all last night let run and checked again this morning. Error still on and no chlorine showing on test
unit is 24 mths
yes have turned off and on. Check system light stayed off for a while last night, but came back on after about 30 minutes.

Have you tested your Salt level with a salt test kit?

- - - Updated - - -

Be sure to add liquid chlorine to maintain FC in the pool while dealing with the SWCG.

not this morning, but yes before. it was low but added over the last several days.
display shows it at 3100 this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

i am very hesitant to add any chemical chlorine unless absolutely necessary.
my mom uses pool and cannot tolerate.

Only other item is the cell has reached its end of life. Seems wrong at 24 months. Warranty?

The unit is small for your size pool. We recommend a SWCG be sized for at least 2X your pool volume.

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.