Mystery Cloud

My FC dropped by two for the second night in a row so I guess I'm back to trying to keep the level up in the hot sun today and hope it holds tonight. Just a question....I am sort of lazy on the weekends so I got up before dawn to get the water sample in a plastic bottle and then tested it later. Could I be losing some chlorine in the water bottle? I got the same reading about 9:30 after the sun had been up for several hours. Just wondering how long can this go on before the organics are gone? The pool looks better than it has in a week or two so it's really tempting to call it good and turn the SWG back on :) Off to Sams for more bleach

Got up early this morning and everything tested great. SWG is back on and stabilizer is in a nylon hanging from the ladder. BTW....is it ok to either put the nylon in the skimmer basket so it has water running over it all the time or just pour the dry stabilizer in the skimmer?

Pool is beautiful again just in time for me to float away the afternoon on Father's Day. Thanks for all the help and happy Father's Day to all!!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.