My TX Pool

Jul 19, 2007
Katy, TX
We had our pool started in Feb. and it was completed in 6 wks. Our PB was Sunset Pools. The pebble tec is Tahoe Blue. My husband did all the landscaping and the flagstone patio under the gazebo. Thanks for letting me share.

Finger's crossed this works as I have been working on trying to edit these pictures to post for a week......

WOW! That is fantastic looking pool Andiejj! Sunset is also doing my pool (filling it up today!) I'll stick my neck out and say that you've probably been having a wonderful summer (minus all the rain).

LOOKS GREAT! :goodjob:

Thanks. We are loving this pool.

Yes, Ktdave, it has been a great summer. So glad to hear yours is filling up - yeah! My accross the street neighbor is also using Sunset. They used them b/c they saw how great ours turned out and due to the build time which was 6 wks for us. Poor things, they are going on over 2 months....still no pebble tec because of all this rain and due to SP having ALOT of builds right now and they seem to be scattered all over the greater houston area. BTW , love the midnight blue. That is what we wanted to use but it would have cost us an extra grand so we settled with Tahoe Blue and actually are quite happy with it (vs. the pics we saw on the website). Can't wait to see your pics when it is all filled.

Great looking pool. I am one of those people spreading Sunset all over the place. I am on the north side in The Woodlands. Glad to hear your experience was good with them. KTDAVE has had a good experience as well and so far we are happy even with the few glitches. They have responded very quickly to my concerns. Good luck and enjoy this hot weather...minus the rain :wink:

wardsntx said:
Great looking pool. I am one of those people spreading Sunset all over the place. I am on the north side in The Woodlands. Glad to hear your experience was good with them. KTDAVE has had a good experience as well and so far we are happy even with the few glitches. They have responded very quickly to my concerns. Good luck and enjoy this hot weather...minus the rain :wink:

YEP! :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.