My NEW Pool Automation Controller

Monitoring the power curve of grandkids is always time consuming. :cool:
Just browsed through your changes it’s been a while since I logged on and looked. I am very impressed man how far you’ve taken this and ran with it. As far as my project I have moved over to home assistant for my gui and middle man for alerts etc fully local control of everything using Mqtt. I have been experimenting with custom printed circuit boards to clean up wiring of sensors relays etc to a nice clean look I’m a newbie but so far the deliveries I’ve gotten and played with are promising. I want to experiment with the esp32 chips for battery portions of sensors for its lower sleep useage than the photon. I’m considering adding a small solar panel to my skimmer lid for my sensor in there. I would love to see how you got the etape in that chemical tank and what size. I have one for the pool level and it’s been awesome. Possibly overkill cause I’ve also experimented with a simple float switch with similar success. But as far as chemical tank levels I’m starting to think I might have to go to a predicted model cause my capacitive non contact sensors I can’t seem to reliably get to work with my chemical tanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.