Uh oh. You have TFP-OCD. Welcome to the club. :crazy:

full

Reactions: Txjole and Razorhog
Wow you guys are serious business. What are those clear tubes? Samplesizers?
The samplesizer is the blue metal thing on the left side of my box. It allows you to fill up one of the Taylor 9198 sample tubes to the rim, insert the samplesizer, and it pushes out the exact amount of water to leave you with either 10ml or 25ml (depending on which way you insert it). The 9198 tube also happens to be the tube that works with the speed stir :)

Sorry to derail the post a bit... I currently have the Taylor Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Complete Test Kit K-2006C which is great. Its in its second year, so I will replace with the TF-100 kit in 2020 opening. My question is can I buy 6-8oz plastic bottle with squirt top and use to bulk collect water as opposed to kneeling down each time? If so, what special precautions/steps do I need to take to clean/maintain the plastic bottle?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sorry to derail the post a bit... I currently have the Taylor Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Complete Test Kit K-2006C which is great. Its in its second year, so I will replace with the TF-100 kit in 2020 opening. My question is can I buy 6-8oz plastic bottle with squirt top and use to bulk collect water as opposed to kneeling down each time? If so, what special precautions/steps do I need to take to clean/maintain the plastic bottle?
I used to use a plastic measuring cup with a spout. It broke, so now I just use an old tupperware drinking glass. Use it once, put it in the dishwasher. I rinse it a couple times with pool water before I shove it down to get a sample.

I believe a prominent national pool store chain gives those bottles away.

• Haha
Reactions: splashpad
Dollar store squirt top drinking bottle here ;) It's blue (a color we don't use for personal use)::
^ That is the kids version, I got the largest size they had at the time :)

My testing stuff when in full swing (I have kiddos who "assist")

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.