Panama City, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
How long will this new pool have a heavy demand for Muriatic Acid? I'm having to put in 24oz to 48oz almost every day. Thank you to everyone for your help. I'm getting more and more confident with the testing and the pool is beautiful. We've been swimming every day, sometimes twice a day.

On another note I alienated the Leslie's store guy. We returned a 30lb pail of Alkalinity Up (aka baking soda) and the phosphorus stuff that they sold me on my first visit before I found TFP... $115.00 worth. Last week I put 4lbs baking soda in the pool for a grand total of $2.25 :p.

Last week I put 4lbs baking soda in the pool for a grand total of $2.25
Yep! :goodjob:

full

On another note I alienated the Leslie's store guy. We returned a 30lb pail of Alkalinity Up (aka baking soda) and the phosphorus stuff that they sold me on my first visit before I found TFP... $115.00 worth. Last week I put 4lbs baking soda in the pool for a grand total of $2.25 :p.
Good job! Soon you'll be driving past the pool store every chance you get, just to:LOL:

Reactions: elominac
You're lucky they took it back. They probably flipped out a little when you said you'd buy the baking soda elsewhere....and try to tell you *that special pool store baking soda* had magical abilities you won't get with Arm & Hammer. Amirite??

Maddie ⛳ time for cold beer and excellent pimento cheese sandwiches at Augusta!! :party:

You're lucky they took it back. They probably flipped out a little when you said you'd buy the baking soda elsewhere....and try to tell you *that special pool store baking soda* had magical abilities you won't get with Arm & Hammer. Amirite??

Maddie ⛳ time for cold beer and excellent pimento cheese sandwiches at Augusta!!
Good times in the South.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.