Multi-colored blinking pool lights

nickcasa75

Mar 18, 2023
orlando fl
So I just bought a house and can turn on the pool lights, they are the ones that are underwater in the spa and pool. They flash all different colors very fast, are LED's, but I have no idea how to program them. I assume they are bluetooth perhaps as I saw on my iPhone a device called "AR", but was able to connect to it. Can anyone help me out here? I don't want to replace the lights b/c they obviously work, just need to understand the control for them. They are wired into my jandy aqualink rs6 on aux3, but all that does it power them up or down

Thanks all!

I'm just guessing here based on my lights- Turn them off via a manual switch if you have one, then on again quickly. That's what changes mine. Mine go to solid different colors with each on-off click and the last one in the cycle is the multicolored option that you are describing yours doing. Mine work strictly on an outdoor "light switch" and nothing auto/phone fancy.
Maddie :flower:

Reactions: nickcasa75
I'm just guessing here based on my lights- Turn them off via a manual switch if you have one, then on again quickly. That's what changes mine. Mine go to solid different colors with each on-off click and the last one in the cycle is the multicolored option that you are describing yours doing. Mine work strictly on an outdoor "light switch" and nothing auto/phone fancy.
Maddie :flower:
this worked!!! thank you so much!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.