MPS what is it?

If u plan to use it please be aware it can register as cc on your test w/out the special interference regeant. Also it doesn’t have a place for dosing in PoolMath so I just steer clear. I haven’t ever had an issue that good ole chlorine couldn’t resolve.

Reactions: A.O.
If u plan to use it please be aware it can register as cc on your test w/out the special interference regeant. Also it doesn’t have a place for dosing in PoolMath so I just steer clear. I haven’t ever had an issue that good ole chlorine couldn’t resolve.
Then why the push for aw-some all the time?

Then why the push for aw-some all the time?
To clarify Ahhsome is an enzyme product that breaks down biofilms so that your sanitizer & oxidizer can get to the bacteria & destroy it. It’s not a regular/ daily use oxidizer or sanitizer. It’s just for purges. They are in two different categories & do different things. Doing purges upon fresh fill & with every drain/ fill allows most people to use just chlorine as their sanitizer & oxidizer.
MPS is only an oxidizer not a sanitizer. So far w/ my pool & my spa I have never had the need for any OXIDIZER other than good ole liquid chlorine.

Reactions: 5tan and RDspaguy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.