Mosaic liner pattern question!

Jul 8, 2018
Sussex/WI
EE2970DF-32FA-472F-836E-51D3EF5023ED.jpg
hi! I think we decided on the grey mosaic liner from Latham. It’s supposed to be Ulta Seam (no visible seams) according to the liner samples. I wanted to ask if anyone has a mosaic liner of this brand and if everything lines up? I have OCD and if the seams have a chance of not lining up in the pattern corectly in the sea of squares (I know right)...still, I will notice. Can you share your thoughts? Pics.

User: PhotoBug you really helped with my decision. Thanks for the beautiful pics. ~Stefani

Stefani:

My wife and I just had that liner (sans border) installed at the beginning of this season. I had some initial concerns as well, and to be quite honest, there are definitely seam lines that are visible is you snorkel around the pool (especially with TFP quality water!). However, its nothing that really stands out to me. I'm 100% pleased with the way it looks below and above the surface. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go....(disclaimer: we bought a fixer-upper, so the fence and landscaping still need some TLC).

d6ytDdth.jpg

C0XKPNZh.jpg

gtJvkUwh.jpg

VARBDtXh.jpg

8JzlJqGh.jpg

jcqeV0ih.jpg

n9GlZgvh.jpg

cgFI6B2h.jpg

uzyB9uKh.jpg

xjAlRXlh.jpg

I have a Mosaic liner very similar to that only a lighter color and it is a latham liner with the ultra seam. If you look very closely you can see the seam and no it's not a perfect pattern line up. You would never notice it unless you are looking specifically for it.

Has the 'shep gone in after the cleaner yet??? We had to make the pool a no dog zone!

Kim:kim:

Haha - he's a curious one for sure, and he's still a puppy. He usually just supervises, but when Wall-E breaks the surface to clean the tile line he'll go over and sniff the tracks. It's hilarious.

Couldn't upload a photo earlier but the seam runs just left of the stairs. From up above it's invisible.

Attachments

• IMG_20180616_205518.jpg
    IMG_20180616_205518.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20180511_191433.jpg
    IMG_20180511_191433.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 120
Stefani:

My wife and I just had that liner (sans border) installed at the beginning of this season. I had some initial concerns as well, and to be quite honest, there are definitely seam lines that are visible is you snorkel around the pool (especially with TFP quality water!). However, its nothing that really stands out to me. I'm 100% pleased with the way it looks below and above the surface. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go....(disclaimer: we bought a fixer-upper, so the fence and landscaping still need some TLC).

d6ytDdth.jpg

C0XKPNZh.jpg

gtJvkUwh.jpg

VARBDtXh.jpg

8JzlJqGh.jpg

jcqeV0ih.jpg

n9GlZgvh.jpg

cgFI6B2h.jpg

uzyB9uKh.jpg

xjAlRXlh.jpg

thank you for these pics! I love how it seems like the light reflects off the squares. So torn between Natural Grey and this one. Would you say this liner in sunlight w/ water is more blue in appearance or does it have an a teal/green color??

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.