Money well spent!

Northrider

Bronze Supporter
Sep 21, 2018
Wausau WI
Like some others on this site, we bought a home with a pool as total newbies to pool care. We are on our second season and have learned some lessons the hard way, or should I say, we learned to stay away from retail pool stores! Nice helpful people , as in help me spend $$ on useless products.
Thanks to TFP and it's supporter's we have clear, clean water and minimal effort to keep it that way. Following your advise, we stick to the 3 b's and a little elbow grease and have NO problems with our water chemistry.
We bought the TF 100 kit last year, more smart money. It may take a time or two to understand what you are doing but in the end you won't be at the mercy of the pool store telling you to buy $$ product's that they HOPE will work.
That being said I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great advise and help and I urge others to throw what you can to support this site. With all the $$ that we have saved by learning a few of the basic's, time to pay it forward. Support those that support us!
Happy summer everyone!

Thank you for supporting the site. Supporters like you keep the servers fed and improvements moving forward.

Have a great summer!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.