Missing Valve on spa blower?

Brianbinbigd

Oct 21, 2019
Dallas, tx
Hey Everyone. Just got my pool built back in March 2020 and my spa just hasn’t seemed right. It’s an infinity edge and the pressure bubbles seem to be too strong and makes it difficult to actually lean against without throwing water over the sides.

I had a service person out for a different reason and they mentioned that there should be a valve in the jet plumbing going back to the pool. Can anyone confirm that is correct? Any other thoughts on how I can control the amount of jet pressure?43960B64-24B7-44A5-B8AC-1E23E7C6F353.jpeg

Some add a three way valve below the blower to vent some of the air flow. Others drill holes in the pipe below the blower to do the same thing. Have you tried the spa without the blower?

@mknauss thanks for the response. It would be interesting to see pics if you or anyone else has one of the valve.

I think you're asking have I used it without the jets and the answer is yes, but the whole point is to have the jets work for massage type action. Am I misreading what you're asking?

You can search the forum for threads on the valves, etc. I do not have a blower. Our spa gets plenty of bubbles through the Venturi effect. Have you tried the spa without the blower running? But the pump rate at spa level.

I have the opposite issue. My blower has an on/off pentair automated valve (no vent) directly underneath it. When the blower is turned on, the valve opens. When someone came and looked at the pool they asked why it was there!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.