Mini pebble with Quartzscapes color?

PoolNewbie2022

Dec 5, 2021
San antonio
Hello! I searched but could not find anything on this, has anyone used mini pebble from Stonescapes but used a Quartzscapes color?

We have a deep royal blue glass tile so we are going with Quartzscapes Barbados blue but incorporating mini pebble touch a glass with abalone shell.

Curious if anyone has done anything like that and how did it turn out?

Thanks!

It sure sounds like it will be pretty!!! Here is a thread to show off different plaster colors. Don't think anyone has done what you are thinking of but it is worth a look to see:

I hope you add YOUR pool and the plaster details to this thread when you get done!

Reactions: PoolNewbie2022
It sure sounds like it will be pretty!!! Here is a thread to show off different plaster colors. Don't think anyone has done what you are thinking of but it is worth a look to see:

I hope you add YOUR pool and the plaster details to this thread when you get done!
I most certainly will, i’ve gotten a lot of information out of that thread. Thank you!

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.