Mindy's pool is done

Wow looking nice, it's always great feeling to see that pool fill up with water. Then of course when you turn your equipment on for the first time, very exciting.

Probably a bit late in the season to take a dip. I know here in southern Tucson the pool water is in the low 50's. Not bad temperature for the Atlantic Ocean. :) It is still great to look at the water and see the water feature flow.

Can't wait to see what it looks like full.

Eric

Thanks guys. We're still filling the pool. 67 hrs and counting. I swear we have the lowest water pressure in town. We have about 6 inches to go so I'm thinking about another 5-6 hrs. And then we still have to fill the spa.
As far as the kids swimming, I told them they can get in if they want. But, I don't think that will happen. It's in the mid to high 50's right now. The warmest temp in the forecast is 60.

WoW!

That build was just AMAZING!

Any pics? :-D

Thanks, skinnydipper. We love the different levels. Kinda couldn't avoid it w/ the slope of our property. At the one party we've had a friend said he's going to put a railing up b/c he knows someone is going to fall off. Sounds like we have similar friends. ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, Vegasmom. I'm glad to read your comment on the water color. That's exactly what we were going for. We didn't want the bright blue that you get w/ white plaster. We wanted a pool that looked very natural in our desert setting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.