Knoxville, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
Getting to be closing time soon and last year we got one of those mesh winter covers that is supposed to sit above the water secured with water blocks. I used some inner tubes in the water to help keep the cover off the water, but they would move around too much leaving me with the task or repositioning every couple days.

But we have an old safety cover along with the anchors in the decking for it. I’m wondering if it’s better to install the safety cover even though some sections have the mesh fabric coming loose. The idea is that the thick straps of the safety cover will hold up my mesh cover much better than the tubes.

Any of that sound like an unsafe idea? Other than the obvious issue of the safety cover no longer functioning as a safety cover.

Sounds like a good idea. Shouldn't be any less safer than the mesh cover/water tubes on their own(?)

Kinda what I thought. But I’ve been wrong on lots of my assumptions around a pool so I figure I’ll ask for other experiences and then see how it works unless someone brings up a significant issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.