Merlin Jasper Beach liner owners

MrsMoose12205

Feb 6, 2021
Saratoga NY
Hi everyone! Our pool is getting dug in less than a month- and soon after we will need to pick a liner!! We are having a VERY hard time finding pictures of some. Our company deals with Merlin Indistries. SO far, we’ve narrowed our choices down to Peaceful Waters (it is also called McKay and Stonecraft from other companies), and Jasper Beach. The Jasper Beach is the one we only have 2 pictures from Merlin, and they look totally different in each picture!! I haven’t been able to find ANY other companies that have anything even close to this liner. Can anyone out there help me out!?!?

first pic is Peaceful waters (the liner bottom, not tile on top). Second is Jasper Beach bottom

Attachments

• ED5DD24D-6FAB-4445-BB2C-84F3F706A096.jpeg
    ED5DD24D-6FAB-4445-BB2C-84F3F706A096.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 6B0F57DB-4FC1-40EA-9671-D9EE7C36B07B.jpeg
    6B0F57DB-4FC1-40EA-9671-D9EE7C36B07B.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 34
Hi everyone! Our pool is getting dug in less than a month- and soon after we will need to pick a liner!! We are having a VERY hard time finding pictures of some. Our company deals with Merlin Indistries. SO far, we’ve narrowed our choices down to Peaceful Waters (it is also called McKay and Stonecraft from other companies), and Jasper Beach. The Jasper Beach is the one we only have 2 pictures from Merlin, and they look totally different in each picture!! I haven’t been able to find ANY other companies that have anything even close to this liner. Can anyone out there help me out!?!?

first pic is Peaceful waters (the liner bottom, not tile on top). Second is Jasper Beach bottom
We just picked Jasper Beach too, and I keep hoping someone will post photos. So far, not much luck. Good luck to you! I’m just so excited to be getting a pool I can’t worry about it too much! Post photos when you’re done.

Oh yay!! It’s so frustrating, isn’t it? It looks pretty different in the 2-3 that I’ve found. And NO other companies have anything that looks to be the same pattern under a different name. That has helped with others we’ve looked at. Tara liners has great photos! We are still undecided- but we have added one (marine clay) just to make me crazy.

Good luck to you, as well! A pool has been a dream of ours for over a decade- the pandemic finally made us say eff it- yolo!! 😆. Our pool is getting dug on the 11th, and crossing fingers the weather cooperates to pour cement and be swimming by mid April :)
Post pics of yours when you’re done!!

Reactions: jb9z

Hi! I’m deciding on my Merlin liner.. wondering which one you did and if you could post a picture. I’m thinking Jasper beach. Thanks!

Hi! I’m deciding on my Merlin liner.. wondering which one you did and if you could post a picture. I’m thinking Jasper beach. Thanks!
We actually went with a different liner altogether. It was a good compromise btw my husband and I. We went with Sterling Shore and we LOVE it. It looks just like the pics. Perfect tropical turquoise in the sun (our pool is full sun most of the day) and nice darker color in morning and evening. The texture is great too bc on the slopes we don’t slip so playing games is more fun.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.