Menard's liquid shock

May 12, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
I was just in Menard's and found some "pool shock liquid chlorinator," with 12.5% sodium hypochlorite, double the bleach I've been able to find elsewhere.

At $3.55 a gallon this is the cheapest chlorine I've been able to find in my area. I wish I had found this last Friday, I could have saved quite a bit on my current SLAM that is just about over.

Anyone had experience with this product?

I was just in Menard's and found some "pool shock liquid chlorinator," with 12.5% sodium hypochlorite, double the bleach I've been able to find elsewhere.

At $3.55 a gallon this is the cheapest chlorine I've been able to find in my area. I wish I had found this last Friday, I could have saved quite a bit on my current SLAM that is just about over.

Anyone had experience with this product?
I use it all the time with no problems. It's also the cheapest liquid chlorine in my area. A few times a year they do buy on get one free so keep any eye out for ads.

Pretty much the only chlorine I have used the last two years. It's really a bargain if you can stock up during the buy one get one free sale. They usually have one in mid May and again around the 4th of July. I just grabbed 36 gallon for the price of 18, that will get me through the year. Always very fresh at my Menards, the shock I picked up just before the 4th was dated at only 2 weeks old.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.